Omega Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Omega Babies

The Maple Guild Alliance of BetaBabies and ZetaBabies

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Sigh, someone kicked me. =_=
What Other MMO's or Games do people play? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:32 am by iTzCloudex

» what is going on betababies
What Other MMO's or Games do people play? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:25 pm by jubjub01191

» LOL OMFG FML
What Other MMO's or Games do people play? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:00 pm by iTzCloudex

» ashleys intro
What Other MMO's or Games do people play? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:54 pm by ChaosConsumd

» The everything you need to know about Jett Guide
What Other MMO's or Games do people play? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:52 pm by ChaosConsumd

» Maplestory Dll
What Other MMO's or Games do people play? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 3:12 am by MiyagiShin

» Won't be around too much Pt2
What Other MMO's or Games do people play? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:00 pm by MiyagiShin

» Selling Horntail Pendent!
What Other MMO's or Games do people play? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:56 am by Hound00m

» Guild alliance (another one?)
What Other MMO's or Games do people play? Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:38 am by FarStryder

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:16 am

What Other MMO's or Games do people play?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MiyagiShin
Guild Master
Guild Master
MiyagiShin

What Other MMO's or Games do people play? Empty
PostSubject: What Other MMO's or Games do people play?   What Other MMO's or Games do people play? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:58 am

Exactly like the titles says. What other MMO's or games in general do you play? I love to match make in games. I might even pick up a game you play!

I used to play WoW but I refuse to reactivate my account right now. At least until next expansion...

I mainly play my PS3, and I am a huge fighting game advocate if you wanna take a stab at playing against me!

PSN ID is MiyagiShin if anyone has one.

So what do you play?!
Back to top Go down
http://randopolis.tumblr.com/
iLikeYoohs
Banned
Banned
iLikeYoohs

Aries Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: What Other MMO's or Games do people play?   What Other MMO's or Games do people play? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:33 pm

I think Maple is the only mmo I've played, other then RS when I was younger, of course. Played a few other ones ranging from 10 minutes - 1 hour, like Perfect World, and.. Moon something. o.o
I just stick with Maple and my Dad's Ps3. (: I use my Dad's account to play games but I'll make one to add you David. (: If you would like, of course, and we have the same games. I usually play, Rock band, (Drums 'cause my cousin broke my mic AND guitar.. ): ) Killzone 3, Homefront, all the CoD's...and we have like, a billion other games, OH RED DEAD REDEMPTION.<3
But yeah, if anyone is looking for someone to play with on some other game that's kind of similar to Maple, I'll be glad to join you. (:
Back to top Go down
iixCuBeZz
Moderators
Moderators
iixCuBeZz

Sagittarius Posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: What Other MMO's or Games do people play?   What Other MMO's or Games do people play? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:19 am

Well i used to play muonline which is an rpg game.. im into rpg, obviously like maple lol. first person shootout, and some fighting games..

PSN - LuckySTR1KE2 (i chose this name after a cigarette i smoke lol)

but i do prefer playing maple and black ops!

RS was old school til i got more into other mmo's but always like to try some new games..

...i want the net already!! lol
Back to top Go down
iLikeYoohs
Banned
Banned
iLikeYoohs

Aries Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: What Other MMO's or Games do people play?   What Other MMO's or Games do people play? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:49 pm

Oooh, okay, I'll make an account and add you. (: Maybe we could rock out some Black Ops together. I don't have a mic though, I'm trying to get my fathherr to buy me one though. (;
Back to top Go down
MiyagiShin
Guild Master
Guild Master
MiyagiShin

PostSubject: Re: What Other MMO's or Games do people play?   What Other MMO's or Games do people play? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:13 pm

I might get COD. But right now I only have Red Dead, the rest of my multiplayer is Fighting Games.

As far as playing any other MMO's in the future the only one I will be playing along with Maple is Diablo 3.

I'll Add you on PSN when I hop on sometime.
Back to top Go down
http://randopolis.tumblr.com/
somespace
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: What Other MMO's or Games do people play?   What Other MMO's or Games do people play? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 9:30 pm

I love playing rockband (any). With or without friends, on guitar and drums. Green day Rockband is the one I play theses days.

I used to play Wow a lot, in one of thoses "best of the server" guild, raiding 3 days a week. I consider myself a retired mmorpg player, playing for fun at Maplestory.

8P
Back to top Go down
TheTragicPursuit
Vip Members
Vip Members
TheTragicPursuit

Libra Posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: What Other MMO's or Games do people play?   What Other MMO's or Games do people play? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:55 am

Hehe... I'm a HARDCORE Kingdom Hearts fan ^.^ It's not online, but I still find it interesting (story wise) I'm also a fan of the Tales of Series ;) Tales of The Abyss, Tales of Symphonia, Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of A New World, ect. They are amazing, I highly suggest Abyss for the PS2 I'm waiting for a good RPG for the PS3... so far I've only got Little BIG Planet (Don't judge xD I'm into sidescrollers), CoD Black Ops, Final Fantasy XIII and that's about it, FF XIII is okay but not what I was hoping for D: the Battle System sucks o.e and when I'm bored I play Animal Crossing, I've had a lot of good memories in that game - 3-
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KyiousAbyss
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Other MMO's or Games do people play?   What Other MMO's or Games do people play? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Other MMO's or Games do people play?
Page 1 of 1