Omega Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Omega Babies

The Maple Guild Alliance of BetaBabies and ZetaBabies

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Sigh, someone kicked me. =_=
ashleys intro Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:32 am by iTzCloudex

» what is going on betababies
ashleys intro Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:25 pm by jubjub01191

» LOL OMFG FML
ashleys intro Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:00 pm by iTzCloudex

» ashleys intro
ashleys intro Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:54 pm by ChaosConsumd

» The everything you need to know about Jett Guide
ashleys intro Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:52 pm by ChaosConsumd

» Maplestory Dll
ashleys intro Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 3:12 am by MiyagiShin

» Won't be around too much Pt2
ashleys intro Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:00 pm by MiyagiShin

» Selling Horntail Pendent!
ashleys intro Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:56 am by Hound00m

» Guild alliance (another one?)
ashleys intro Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:38 am by FarStryder

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:16 am

ashleys intro

Go down 
+14
babypixelx
Locney
MerlinSands
Andrew Florist
FarStryder
KeroMelonGuy
HasNoMana
Whambalam
iLikeYoohs
iixCuBeZz
MintBerryCrunch
NuggaUmad
MiyagiShin
Admin
18 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Ashley
Ashley
Admin

Virgo Posts : 117

ashleys intro Empty
PostSubject: ashleys intro   ashleys intro Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:35 am

Hello my name is ashley and i created this site :3.
Im 15 yrs old and like to play maple hope to make alot of friends Very Happy and ill see everyone in game.
Back to top Go down
https://betababies.forumotion.com
MiyagiShin
Guild Master
Guild Master
MiyagiShin

ashleys intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: ashleys intro   ashleys intro Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:44 pm

Hey everyone. I'm DavidBrimley in Game and yes my name is David in real life. I used to play on scania back in the day.

Decided to come back and make BetaBabies after having enough experience with MMO's.
I love to talk and make new friends, And it makes grinding much more enjoyable. Razz Hope to see you on.
Back to top Go down
http://randopolis.tumblr.com/
NuggaUmad
Elites
Elites
NuggaUmad

ashleys intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: ashleys intro   ashleys intro Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:09 pm

Sup. I'm Petey aka Nuggaumad in game. I'm 18 and I play alot of games online. I go into rage mode just about every day. I try and go on once a day, currently at lvl Blaze Wizard.

But I gotta ask you? U Mad? U Jelly?

Back to top Go down
MintBerryCrunch
Elites
Elites
MintBerryCrunch

ashleys intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: ashleys intro   ashleys intro Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:51 pm

NuggaUmad wrote:
Sup. I'm Petey aka Nuggaumad in game. I'm 18 and I play alot of games online. I go into rage mode just about every day. I try and go on once a day, currently at lvl Blaze Wizard.

But I gotta ask you? U Mad? U Jelly?

problem?
Back to top Go down
iixCuBeZz
Moderators
Moderators
iixCuBeZz

Sagittarius Posts : 65

ashleys intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: ashleys intro   ashleys intro Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:44 pm

Hi all! =) I'm TJ or known as iixCuBeZz (short name for iix). I love Maple and being part of this guild brings back memories. Used to play at scania when Beta started.. Til I met David and Petey, inviting me to guild which is most enjoyable to be apart off. It's like a new family but in game instead.. Hoping to meet new ppl in this guild =)

Like i say all the time.. HAPPY MAPLING ALL!!
Back to top Go down
iLikeYoohs
Banned
Banned
iLikeYoohs

Aries Posts : 9

ashleys intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: ashleys intro   ashleys intro Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 7:09 pm

Heey fellow BetaBabies! (:
My name is Mia (ME-ah, not MY-ah. Just sayin'. (: )
I just turned 17 a couple days ago and I've been gaming ... ever since I can remember. I still remember rockin' my huge gameboy colour. (:
I used to play Khaini, but, lost interest in it when it started to get uber crowded. I played "back in the day" and took a break from maple when pirates were just coming out. So EVERYTHING is new to me, I get lost all the time, even in main maps like Ellinia, Perion etc. SO, if we're doing anything together, cut me some slack? (:
I've been horseback riding ever since I could sit on one, and with the summer coming, means I won't be on as often. But still active nonetheless~ (:
My ign is iLikeYoohs, just fyi. (: I also made a Gunslinger who is not in the guild, because I don't want to take up someone else's spot. But if you would like to add me as a buddie on that account, it's iQuaack. I have NO experience with pirates, but I figured I would try it out.
WELL, nice to meet you all, and I look forward to seeing everyone in game! (:
Back to top Go down
iixCuBeZz
Moderators
Moderators
iixCuBeZz

Sagittarius Posts : 65

ashleys intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: ashleys intro   ashleys intro Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:22 pm

Nice to meet you Mia =) and welcome to the guild. Unfortunately my character iixCuBeZz in guild is inactive at the moment lol. Thats because I moved into my new house and still recoverig the internet which will take another 5 nights. =(

I'm one of the Jr. Masters so if you need anything just holla ok? We're all here to help eachother out and have fun =) I'm usually on this forum every day pretty much using my phone. =P Its sure been a while for me too in getting familiar with the new concept of the new worlds/maps. So you're not the only one hehe..

So have fun and enjoy being apart of the guild and forum =)
Back to top Go down
Whambalam
Banned
Banned
Whambalam

Gemini Posts : 3

ashleys intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: ashleys intro   ashleys intro Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:07 am

Well, I officially feel old... lol

I'm Whambalam, aka Jon (and not the other Jon, I'm still a new guy... heh). I'm 38, almost 39, married, a dad, all that fun stuff. I'm also ex-military (navy submarines), and now live in Indiana.

I've been a gamer for... ever, it would seem. I can remember playing a black and white version of Pong when I was a kid... then we got the Atari 2600, and it was awesome! lol.

I also have a lot of online gaming experience... I still play WoW as well as this. Played MS a while back, but couldn't get into it... don't think I ever made it out of my teens. I'm having quite a bit of fun this time around, however.

See you all in game!
Back to top Go down
HasNoMana
Banned
Banned

ashleys intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: ashleys intro   ashleys intro Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:42 pm

I'm HasNoMana, just rejoined maplestory after about 2-3years of quitting MapleSEA. Heard of expeditions and more bosses, so decided I wanted to join american server.
My name is Zac. 25 currently, 26 this year. Studying and part time working, gaming in leisure time. Have played lots of MMO's.
Been around for about 2 weeks odd, so don't ask me what and what, my standard reply is usually "wat?"
I do hope to level up to 4th job Aran, create a little mech / dragon mage alt, and join you guys on expeditions and killing bosses Smile
aaaand make some friends and join in the community while at it Very Happy

That's all from me for now.
Catch Smile
Back to top Go down
KeroMelonGuy
Banned
Banned
KeroMelonGuy

Scorpio Posts : 1

ashleys intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: ashleys intro   ashleys intro Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:22 pm

Sup?

My name's KeroRuro, but you can call my Kero or Zach. I've been off and on playing Maplestory sice 06 when finally after a decision I made, I quit WoW (There was nothing to do) and made a full time commitment to Maplestory. I'm current 16 and a Senior in high school. My dream is to be a manga artist one day or a videogame designer.

My current plan for MS are this:
What a Face Get Mechanic up to a high enough level What a Face
What a Face Make a Cygnus Knight and get it up to 120
What a Face Make a Ultimate Adventurer (still deciding what class. Probably either that thief sub class that uses a dagger, paladin, hero, bucc, gunslinger.) affraid
Back to top Go down
FarStryder
Banned
Banned
FarStryder

Aries Posts : 12

ashleys intro Empty
PostSubject: Intro,I guess?   ashleys intro Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 6:59 am

Hey all,My name is Zeke (short for Ezekiel) and no,I dont like that name silent If you absolutely have to call me something let it be Far or Kao
I live in kerala,India. I'm 22 years old ( I think,I dont keep count of b'days..meh) and currently preparing to write scholarship exams to get into a good business school for my MBA and doing part time jobs and helping out in Our Lady of Mercy Orphanage as a volunteer. I dont touch Nex cash coz all of my funds are needed to keep me from starving Sad

I have been an old hand at MS (since v. 34) but I appear at different points of the game.
1) made warrior,screwed it up - Quit
2) Made mage,stuck to it for 3 months. got monotonous - quit (this was around the time more areas were released. It was only Victoria Island and Orbis for a long long time Neutral )
3) Came back again during the Cygnus Knights craze and made a TB. Quit
4)Aran Intro time- Made Aran. Loved it. Got it to lv 60. Kradia became infested by hackers and cash jerks. of course I quit!
5) Just after Big Bang - I started Battlemage in El Nido (first time ever I abandoned a whole server), got recuited by David and never looked back since!

Currently focusing on getting my BaM to a high enuff lvl to Zak with the pros (mainly Dave and Chaos). Hope to cya in game soon. Smile

Back to top Go down
Andrew Florist
Banned
Banned
Andrew Florist

Sagittarius Posts : 3

ashleys intro Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   ashleys intro Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:39 pm

Hi, BetaBabies!

I'm currently one of the newest recruits, currently just joined.

I've only been Maple-ling only for a week yet so far, so that means this is completely a new experience for me playing this game.

I'm looking for interaction, making friends, & gradually learning more about Maple-Story.

I'm big on games Wink, staying active & enjoying my company.

I currently play as a Level 65 Aran, no experience as prior or as mentioned.

If you guys want, add me on Facebook - Andrew Florist.

I look forward to meeting every single of you to enjoy this game, Happy Maple-ling!

IGN - windkid954
Back to top Go down
MerlinSands
Banned
Banned

ashleys intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: ashleys intro   ashleys intro Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 2:01 am

hi every1 i'm Merlin lol i play on a few other servers but my main is on elnido i have been searching for a guild with ppl that i can do stuff with and i have high hopes for this guild Very Happy i also am very eager to help out in any way i can i am very active on another game called Fiesta Online and i'm very big in my guild on their so i'm used to working with other ppl...and talking alot in guild chat lol...hope make lots of new freinds Smile
Back to top Go down
Locney
Banned
Banned

ashleys intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: ashleys intro   ashleys intro Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:07 pm

Hi-de-ho! This here's Locney! I'm a new recruit as of taday, and I thought I'd pop in and say hi! I'm a level...12, I think, Thief-going-Bandit and I can't wait ta see ya in game!
Back to top Go down
babypixelx
Banned
Banned

ashleys intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: ashleys intro   ashleys intro Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:50 pm

Hai! I'm Jen, aka babypixelx. I'm new to the game with a level 45 evan and having a blast. I just joined the guild today and I'm super excited to meet everyone. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MerlinSands
Banned
Banned

ashleys intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: ashleys intro   ashleys intro Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 4:08 am

Btw just wanted to let every1 know if they didnt already hear lol that i'm learning slovak so i apologize in advance i do try to use it as much and as often as i can. i usually accompany it with its english counter part but in the event that i dont and you would like to know what i said feel free to point it out to me that i forget something Razz
Back to top Go down
MysteriousLodge
Banned
Banned

ashleys intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: ashleys intro   ashleys intro Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:40 pm

Hey everyone,

My name is Cody. I'm 16 years old, Canadian, and make crappy electronic music Laughing

I started playing maplestory years ago and have been off and on ever since; this time I hope to be playing for a while!

-Cody
Back to top Go down
jduga
Banned
Banned

ashleys intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: ashleys intro   ashleys intro Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 7:09 pm

hey guys! so um someone suggested i submit an intro here so my ign is jakedug (my irl name is jacob but just call me jake) i was just browsing for legends info (i kind of play off and on but now that i maybe found a guild to play with instead of solo i should have more fun!) and this site popped up cause of the legends post on the community portal... so it looked like fun and here i am prolly making my millionth new character (ive forgotten alotttttttttttttt of account info) in what will hopefully be my permanent server!
Back to top Go down
DownnUnderr
Banned
Banned

Libra Posts : 1

ashleys intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: ashleys intro   ashleys intro Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 4:05 pm

Sup guys I'm Zak or DownnUnderr (IGN). Currently a level 23 thief. I started playing yesterday and love it. I love Quake Live and I used to play Everquest and WoW.

I'm (insert number here) years old and live in Ohio. I hope I can be a good member of Babies. bounce
Back to top Go down
ChaosConsumd
Banned
Banned
ChaosConsumd

Virgo Posts : 87

ashleys intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: ashleys intro   ashleys intro Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:54 pm

DownnUnderr wrote:
Sup guys I'm Zak or DownnUnderr (IGN). Currently a level 23 thief. I started playing yesterday and love it. I love Quake Live and I used to play Everquest and WoW.

I'm (insert number here) years old and live in Ohio. I hope I can be a good member of Babies. bounce
NIce to have ya Hopefully we can talk in game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ashleys intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: ashleys intro   ashleys intro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ashleys intro
Page 1 of 1