Omega Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Omega Babies

The Maple Guild Alliance of BetaBabies and ZetaBabies

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Sigh, someone kicked me. =_=
Guild alliance (another one?) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:32 am by iTzCloudex

» what is going on betababies
Guild alliance (another one?) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:25 pm by jubjub01191

» LOL OMFG FML
Guild alliance (another one?) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:00 pm by iTzCloudex

» ashleys intro
Guild alliance (another one?) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:54 pm by ChaosConsumd

» The everything you need to know about Jett Guide
Guild alliance (another one?) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:52 pm by ChaosConsumd

» Maplestory Dll
Guild alliance (another one?) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 3:12 am by MiyagiShin

» Won't be around too much Pt2
Guild alliance (another one?) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:00 pm by MiyagiShin

» Selling Horntail Pendent!
Guild alliance (another one?) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:56 am by Hound00m

» Guild alliance (another one?)
Guild alliance (another one?) Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:38 am by FarStryder

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:16 am

Guild alliance (another one?)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iTzCloudex
Banned
Banned
iTzCloudex

Cancer Posts : 15

Guild alliance (another one?) Empty
PostSubject: Guild alliance (another one?)   Guild alliance (another one?) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:40 am

Well just last night (April 18th) The leader of Mickey guild chatted me asking for a possible alliance merge. Mickey is also ally's with Companion (lBradl3y is leader) and Inception (InceptionHS is leader).

Mickey mentioned the alliance having around 180 members more or less. Over all I he just wanted to talk to you about it and such sooo thought I should let you know.

Back to top Go down
http://bravococlan.com
MiyagiShin
Guild Master
Guild Master
MiyagiShin

PostSubject: Re: Guild alliance (another one?)   Guild alliance (another one?) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 2:11 am

iTzCloudex wrote:

Mickey mentioned the alliance having around 180 members more or less. Over all I he just wanted to talk to you about it and such sooo thought I should let you know.

This is for sure something to consider. Here are some points to think about though:

One of the issues I have had with alliances, is that a majority of guilds come and go, both of these guilds are relatively new in the life span of MS. (Companion is the oldest out of these)

Second is support, Fortunately, I am not going anywhere, and have made a name for myself in being responsive, If I joined in alliance, Zeta would have to disband and both guilds would have to join. We would still have control of the guilds but I would not be able to accommodate everyone. IE: Adding people

Third, Expense, I spent 20 million breaking up the alliance twice, both times to inactivity. Beta and Zeta will never die but others have

If you think its a smart move, I'm all for it, but just giving you the factors I am consider when making an alliance.

-David
Back to top Go down
http://randopolis.tumblr.com/
iTzCloudex
Banned
Banned
iTzCloudex

Cancer Posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Guild alliance (another one?)   Guild alliance (another one?) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:08 pm

All of those seem bothersome and personally with all those factors I probably wouldn't do it. I'd hate having to disband something you just re-made, and seeing that Zeta would disappear would suck. As for their guilds activity, I wouldn't really know. I see many them around, but you're right, we don't know how long they will last and I don't think it makes up for all the other things you would have to do.

So from my side, it would be a no. =\
Back to top Go down
http://bravococlan.com
MiyagiShin
Guild Master
Guild Master
MiyagiShin

PostSubject: Re: Guild alliance (another one?)   Guild alliance (another one?) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 2:17 am

iTzCloudex wrote:
"As for their guilds activity, I wouldn't really know. I see many them around, but you're right, we don't know how long they will last"

Exactly, there is no real way to track the progression of the guilds, other then taking there word. If the guild had a forum, activity checks, gp listings it would be a different story.

Glad to have some input. I think for right now we are okay. Lets wait a few months and see, who knows after summer it might be a good idea? At the end of the month all the in actives will be kicked, and there is going to be plenty of room on both guilds.

Back to top Go down
FarStryder
Banned
Banned
FarStryder

Aries Posts : 12

PostSubject: Actually,I got some insider info.   Guild alliance (another one?) Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:30 am

As luck may have it,my demonslayer is in the guild Euphoria which is in the Conspiracy alliance (which encompassed Companions and Mickey).

Mickey left the alliance shortly after I arrived. But my impressions were they are powerhouses (moneywise,equipwise and levelwise) but mostly a FM bunch. Using alliance chat and notice boards to sell stuff. No real communication.

If you want to consider alliances,then Wrath is a good choice (my DS's guild before Euphoria. Left it with leader consent because they LHC more than anything and they "own" LHC channels 1 and 5 and I wanted to PQ). More people online,powerhouses,pretty friendly (and well informed) and most of all,the guild leader reminded me of you. He always made it a point to be in the thick of things in whatever his guildmates were upto. His name is Aranavos (or Aranvos?). And if you want to observe them for your benefit,lurk in LHC channel 1 or 5. Some will be there.

Although,there's one point. You know those FM1 shops bearing names such as "oxHeroine is a scammer" and "oxHeroine is alcoholic dad"? Well,oxHeroine's in Wrath and its a mystery to her guildmates as well why she's lambasted.
Back to top Go down
MiyagiShin
Guild Master
Guild Master
MiyagiShin

PostSubject: Re: Guild alliance (another one?)   Guild alliance (another one?) Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 2:19 am

Just thought I would update everyone:

Mickey was added. and Cam's guild Unconscious was added!

Might be a little too chatty now *haha*

If there are any problems please see me first. But all in all it should be fun. We welcome them with open arms.

1 more guild slot is left and yes, I would like Wrath to join if I had a choice. If someone can convince them to come, we would be set for a very long while.

Back to top Go down
FarStryder
Banned
Banned
FarStryder

Aries Posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Guild alliance (another one?)   Guild alliance (another one?) Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:38 am

pfft..no such thing as too chatty. I miss the 'ol days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild alliance (another one?)   Guild alliance (another one?) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild alliance (another one?)
Page 1 of 1