Omega Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Omega Babies

The Maple Guild Alliance of BetaBabies and ZetaBabies

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Sigh, someone kicked me. =_=
Something like a guild bank. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:32 am by iTzCloudex

» what is going on betababies
Something like a guild bank. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:25 pm by jubjub01191

» LOL OMFG FML
Something like a guild bank. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:00 pm by iTzCloudex

» ashleys intro
Something like a guild bank. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:54 pm by ChaosConsumd

» The everything you need to know about Jett Guide
Something like a guild bank. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:52 pm by ChaosConsumd

» Maplestory Dll
Something like a guild bank. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 3:12 am by MiyagiShin

» Won't be around too much Pt2
Something like a guild bank. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:00 pm by MiyagiShin

» Selling Horntail Pendent!
Something like a guild bank. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:56 am by Hound00m

» Guild alliance (another one?)
Something like a guild bank. Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:38 am by FarStryder

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:16 am

Something like a guild bank.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
somespace
Banned
Banned

Something like a guild bank. Empty
PostSubject: Something like a guild bank.   Something like a guild bank. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 9:07 pm

Hi there,

I was thinking about making something like a virtual guild bank. See, I got stuff I used to level with and that I don't use anymore because I "outgrew" them. They are still good for other members that are at lower levels.

So, I though maybe something like a list of items with there stats, with who got them now. When they would outgrew them, they would "release" and you know, stuff...

Good or bad idea?
Back to top Go down
MiyagiShin
Guild Master
Guild Master
MiyagiShin

PostSubject: Re: Something like a guild bank.   Something like a guild bank. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:05 pm

I've Kind of been doing this with BetaBabyMule. But this issue is if people trust me to release it in the future. It also becomes an issue of "who sticks around" In maple there are always those who just "test the waters" and then quit in a few months. Just something to think about.

I am fine with the idea. We could even make shared Guild Account. Yes yes, i know you not supposed to share account info. However, this would be something people could put unwanted potions, items, etc, and mostly equips they don't need right then. I think that's the best but even that could have problems.
Back to top Go down
http://randopolis.tumblr.com/
Admin
Ashley
Ashley
Admin

Virgo Posts : 117

PostSubject: maple guild bank   Something like a guild bank. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:17 am

only if nexon made a guild storage -w-:!!
Back to top Go down
https://betababies.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something like a guild bank.   Something like a guild bank. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something like a guild bank.
Page 1 of 1