Omega Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Omega Babies

The Maple Guild Alliance of BetaBabies and ZetaBabies

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Sigh, someone kicked me. =_=
Setting up your MS Signitures Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:32 am by iTzCloudex

» what is going on betababies
Setting up your MS Signitures Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:25 pm by jubjub01191

» LOL OMFG FML
Setting up your MS Signitures Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:00 pm by iTzCloudex

» ashleys intro
Setting up your MS Signitures Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:54 pm by ChaosConsumd

» The everything you need to know about Jett Guide
Setting up your MS Signitures Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:52 pm by ChaosConsumd

» Maplestory Dll
Setting up your MS Signitures Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 3:12 am by MiyagiShin

» Won't be around too much Pt2
Setting up your MS Signitures Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:00 pm by MiyagiShin

» Selling Horntail Pendent!
Setting up your MS Signitures Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:56 am by Hound00m

» Guild alliance (another one?)
Setting up your MS Signitures Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:38 am by FarStryder

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:16 am

Setting up your MS Signitures

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MiyagiShin
Guild Master
Guild Master
MiyagiShin

Setting up your MS Signitures Empty
PostSubject: Setting up your MS Signitures   Setting up your MS Signitures Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 2:04 pm

Hey everyone. I have recieved a number of requests explaining how I got my maplestory signiture (the image below all my postings) so here are a few very simple steps. It also allows you to show off your guild!

1st: Go to http://www.msguild.org/ and register for an account. The site is free and doesn't spam

2nd: Far left of the top scroll bar, go to "Chars" then to add a character; you must put in your characters name, server (globalMS), Guild (put this in!!!!), and your job.

3rd. When you first enter this data, the site, takes a while to import everything,
The code for images is "[ IMG ]http://www.msguild.org/sig/DavidBrimley.png [/ IMG ] Remove any spaces, take out "Davidbrimley", and put in your own name of course!

You can add as many characters you want, every character has his own sig. Probably the best signiture ssystem ive seen in a long while.

Thanks to Whamblam for showing this to me! If anyone else has found something this neat, please share!
Back to top Go down
http://randopolis.tumblr.com/
C4N4D14NL34F
Banned
Banned
C4N4D14NL34F

Setting up your MS Signitures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting up your MS Signitures   Setting up your MS Signitures Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:35 pm

Does my avatar look a little cute to you? Very Happy (not my fault, idk how to get my character on it. Not updated I guess)

EDIT: nvm its updated
P.S.: David on the MSguild BetaBaby page you said we have GAMMA? Is that the new guild's name or is that on a diff. world?
Back to top Go down

Setting up your MS Signitures
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Omega Babies :: Omega Babies :: Welcome to OmegaBabies-
Jump to: