Omega Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Omega Babies

The Maple Guild Alliance of BetaBabies and ZetaBabies

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Sigh, someone kicked me. =_=
iDualBowBoyz joins the community Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:32 am by iTzCloudex

» what is going on betababies
iDualBowBoyz joins the community Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:25 pm by jubjub01191

» LOL OMFG FML
iDualBowBoyz joins the community Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:00 pm by iTzCloudex

» ashleys intro
iDualBowBoyz joins the community Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:54 pm by ChaosConsumd

» The everything you need to know about Jett Guide
iDualBowBoyz joins the community Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:52 pm by ChaosConsumd

» Maplestory Dll
iDualBowBoyz joins the community Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 3:12 am by MiyagiShin

» Won't be around too much Pt2
iDualBowBoyz joins the community Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:00 pm by MiyagiShin

» Selling Horntail Pendent!
iDualBowBoyz joins the community Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:56 am by Hound00m

» Guild alliance (another one?)
iDualBowBoyz joins the community Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:38 am by FarStryder

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:16 am

iDualBowBoyz joins the community

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MiyagiShin
Guild Master
Guild Master
MiyagiShin

iDualBowBoyz joins the community Empty
PostSubject: iDualBowBoyz joins the community   iDualBowBoyz joins the community Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 4:50 pm

Hey Guildies,

I'd like to welcome the guild IDualBowBoyz to our alliance. It's a newer guild and very active to boot which is a great sign to see in the beginning. They seem to follow my logic of how guilds should be about community and having fun so I felt they would be a perfect fit here in Omega. Feel free to give a shout out to our new members!

iDualBowBoyz joins the community BossIrena

In other news, Demon Slayer is coming out January 11th! With that release we will finally be up to date (for the most part) with KMS. Be sure to understand how Activity works in the guilds so you wont get banned, I am doing a clean house at the end of January, so I really don't want to have to kick some of our old members.

Guild Runs have been taking place on Tuesday, if you have a particular request remember that it helps to post it in the Forum as well.

Our main runs have been;

-Pianus now known as Kenta PQ

-Scarlion every other week

-Zakum PQ

That's all for now,

Everyone have a Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday.

-David

iDualBowBoyz joins the community MSHolidayTime
Back to top Go down
http://randopolis.tumblr.com/
Admin
Ashley
Ashley
Admin

Virgo Posts : 117

iDualBowBoyz joins the community Empty
PostSubject: apple sawse :3   iDualBowBoyz joins the community Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:15 pm

bleh happy 15 day late new years lol and awesome on the new guild allience ill probably hope to come back to maplestory one of these days x.x its been to long with out playing anything besides mabinogi >:O hope i still remember my nexon account tho >.>". flower i do see alot of updates that have been happening in my absence im just like wdf just happend lol i also noticed alot of the new worlds died faster than demethos back in the day o.o. So ill think about comeing back to maplestory hopefully this laptop can run it tho V.V see you guys later o3o.
Back to top Go down
https://betababies.forumotion.com

iDualBowBoyz joins the community
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Omega Babies :: Omega Babies :: Welcome to OmegaBabies-
Jump to: