Omega Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Omega Babies

The Maple Guild Alliance of BetaBabies and ZetaBabies

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Sigh, someone kicked me. =_=
More Updates to Hit Mapler's Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:32 am by iTzCloudex

» what is going on betababies
More Updates to Hit Mapler's Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:25 pm by jubjub01191

» LOL OMFG FML
More Updates to Hit Mapler's Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:00 pm by iTzCloudex

» ashleys intro
More Updates to Hit Mapler's Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:54 pm by ChaosConsumd

» The everything you need to know about Jett Guide
More Updates to Hit Mapler's Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:52 pm by ChaosConsumd

» Maplestory Dll
More Updates to Hit Mapler's Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 3:12 am by MiyagiShin

» Won't be around too much Pt2
More Updates to Hit Mapler's Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:00 pm by MiyagiShin

» Selling Horntail Pendent!
More Updates to Hit Mapler's Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:56 am by Hound00m

» Guild alliance (another one?)
More Updates to Hit Mapler's Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:38 am by FarStryder

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:16 am

More Updates to Hit Mapler's

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MiyagiShin
Guild Master
Guild Master
MiyagiShin

More Updates to Hit Mapler's Empty
PostSubject: More Updates to Hit Mapler's   More Updates to Hit Mapler's Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:51 pm

Hey OmegaBabies,

I have a load of updates to share with everyone! January has been a very busy month for Maplestory.

First off, Demon Slayers were released and have recently become the flavor of the month.

If your worried things are going to get stale for maple, Nexon will be announcing a new update after chaos soon. The update "Justice" will be on its way soon. With new classes and rebalanced classes including Rouge and Pirate buff with Legend Classes Nerfs. Check out http://orangemushroom.wordpress.com/2011/12/14/kms-ver-1-2-148-the-beginning-of-the-counterattack/ for more of the revamp!

More Updates to Hit Mapler's GiantOctopus

Another update is thanks to our member Killx, who decided to make a facebook group, and I think he made a page as well. https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/211016838988052/

I always like community ideas and if people have more, you are welcome to go ahead and run away with it! cheers

The last bit of News is more of a reminder, On Jan 31st, if you have not contacted me or signed on during Legends, your character will be removed. We have a number of people waiting to get in the guild and Beta is capped, and Zeta is almost capped. Zeta will go through removal on Feb 29th.

More Updates to Hit Mapler's Monsters211

Remember that if you have a character to add or an issue, the BBS or Forum here is the best place to inform me.

Here's to more good times ahead for 2012 in the world of Maplestory!

-David aka Miyagishin
Back to top Go down
http://randopolis.tumblr.com/
TheTragicPursuit
Vip Members
Vip Members
TheTragicPursuit

Libra Posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: More Updates to Hit Mapler's   More Updates to Hit Mapler's Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:52 am

Pssssssh.... Nerfs are like nukes, you gonna nerf me you mine as well nuke the whales while you're at it.
Haha Razz I guess the world of maple wasn't ready for Legendary at this level of power ;D

Also just thought I should let you know I joined the Facebook Group
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KyiousAbyss
ChaosConsumd
Banned
Banned
ChaosConsumd

Virgo Posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: More Updates to Hit Mapler's   More Updates to Hit Mapler's Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 3:02 pm

what really pisses me off is that they are Nerfing Cannoneer the most balanced of the 3 sure they are easy to lvl up cause of their power, but nothing like DS and Merc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Updates to Hit Mapler's   More Updates to Hit Mapler's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Updates to Hit Mapler's
Page 1 of 1