Omega Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Omega Babies

The Maple Guild Alliance of BetaBabies and ZetaBabies

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Sigh, someone kicked me. =_=
Announcement from MapleStory Update!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:32 am by iTzCloudex

» what is going on betababies
Announcement from MapleStory Update!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:25 pm by jubjub01191

» LOL OMFG FML
Announcement from MapleStory Update!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:00 pm by iTzCloudex

» ashleys intro
Announcement from MapleStory Update!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:54 pm by ChaosConsumd

» The everything you need to know about Jett Guide
Announcement from MapleStory Update!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:52 pm by ChaosConsumd

» Maplestory Dll
Announcement from MapleStory Update!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 3:12 am by MiyagiShin

» Won't be around too much Pt2
Announcement from MapleStory Update!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:00 pm by MiyagiShin

» Selling Horntail Pendent!
Announcement from MapleStory Update!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:56 am by Hound00m

» Guild alliance (another one?)
Announcement from MapleStory Update!! Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:38 am by FarStryder

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:16 am

Announcement from MapleStory Update!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
iixCuBeZz
Moderators
Moderators
iixCuBeZz

Sagittarius Posts : 65

Announcement from MapleStory Update!! Empty
PostSubject: Announcement from MapleStory Update!!   Announcement from MapleStory Update!! Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 12:23 pm

-Changes-

The 6th Anniversary coins exploit has been blocked.

Chaos scrolls are temporarily unusable and untradable.

All items obtained with 6th Anniversary coins are temporarily untradable and have a value of 0 mesos if sold to an NPC.

Chaos scrolls have been permanently removed from the list of items that can be obtained for 6th Anniversary coins.

All players that abused this exploit will be banned, however we understand that some players may have simply made a poor decision, so all players will be given until 5/15/2011 to voluntarily remove the exploited items from their accounts by selling them to an NPC for 0 mesos. If all exploited items are removed in time, you will not be banned (please note that you must remove the items from ALL of your accounts.) Once our investigation is complete and all applicable bans are issued, we will return the items that remain to normal. We hope that most players will do the right thing and remove the items if they know they are exploited.

– The Maple Team –
Back to top Go down
iixCuBeZz
Moderators
Moderators
iixCuBeZz

Sagittarius Posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: Announcement from MapleStory Update!!   Announcement from MapleStory Update!! Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 12:27 pm

the reason i posted this up coz i want to talk about the maple items!!

eg.. maple equipments such as maple level 77 equipments and so and so...

do we have to sell all maple items? or is it just the maple hats, earrings, cape, gloves and so on..??

also do we need to get rid of our leafs?? for them to process unnecessary objects within the game? not sure what to do? i do not want be exploited!!

i cant read lol =P
Back to top Go down
TheTragicPursuit
Vip Members
Vip Members
TheTragicPursuit

Libra Posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Announcement from MapleStory Update!!   Announcement from MapleStory Update!! Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 1:33 pm

O.O wtf... this is screwed.... I don't think I sold or bought any maple Items from other people... I just have a Maple Shield xD and like 5 coins... hopefully I don't get exploited with my bad luck x.x
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KyiousAbyss
MiyagiShin
Guild Master
Guild Master
MiyagiShin

PostSubject: Re: Announcement from MapleStory Update!!   Announcement from MapleStory Update!! Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 3:24 pm

you dont have to sell anything. Just keep what you have. You didnt use the exploit so your okay
Back to top Go down
http://randopolis.tumblr.com/
MintBerryCrunch
Elites
Elites
MintBerryCrunch

PostSubject: Re: Announcement from MapleStory Update!!   Announcement from MapleStory Update!! Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 5:04 pm

Maple has turned into so much trash i swear nexon fails hard. case and point here is one hack i made my self i will never release any thing. This will most likely get me kicked out of the guild but if its to show you all how horrible there game is i will post it Announcement from MapleStory Update!! 2ibn4hu i can give my self any skills i want except for GM skills on-account that you need a GM client to use them
Back to top Go down
MiyagiShin
Guild Master
Guild Master
MiyagiShin

PostSubject: Re: Announcement from MapleStory Update!!   Announcement from MapleStory Update!! Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 5:36 pm

Why would you get kicked for that?

Anyway does that mean your leaving MS? Haha, I can understand with all the server maintenance they do.
Back to top Go down
http://randopolis.tumblr.com/
MintBerryCrunch
Elites
Elites
MintBerryCrunch

PostSubject: Re: Announcement from MapleStory Update!!   Announcement from MapleStory Update!! Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 5:39 pm

MiyagiShin wrote:
Why would you get kicked for that?

Anyway does that mean your leaving MS? Haha, I can understand with all the server maintenance they do.
one of the rules states no hacking thats why i said i might get kicked taking skills from other jobs like that soul driver is hacking and no i am not leaving ms i am not stupid like every one else who thought it was smart to buy 500k chaos scrolls.
(just hit 119 on my db gratz to me)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ashley
Ashley
Admin

Virgo Posts : 117

PostSubject: Private Server   Announcement from MapleStory Update!! Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:02 pm

Dont worry jon we wont kick u lol x3! besides haveing a hack like that kinda proves nexon fails very hard. anyways dont realese that into public lol and if u do use it try not to get caught with it.
Back to top Go down
https://betababies.forumotion.com
Admin
Ashley
Ashley
Admin

PostSubject: Private Server   Announcement from MapleStory Update!! Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:51 pm

and i dont care if out guildies hack just as long as they dont get caught lol >.> if u decide to hack keep that profile on low because i can understand that hacking is very tempting. only reason the hack rule is on the front page is cuz it looks very nice xD. But dont get me wrong hacking is bad at some cases hmmm its hard to interpret this. Like just hack only for good causes like dont d/c people even if they troll on you or dont use hacks that can destroy the whole map and stuff like that. but on a good note at least you can cast holy symbol on your self lol Very Happy i wanna learn how to do that x~x. Everyone has to cheat once in a while to make it to the top o>o.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ashley
Ashley
Admin

PostSubject: Private Server   Announcement from MapleStory Update!! Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:55 pm

And also do you think you can teach me how to become a coder in private servers? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ashley
Ashley
Admin

PostSubject: Private Server   Announcement from MapleStory Update!! Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:55 pm

The member 'Admin' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Beta' : 2, 3, 1, 2, 3, 5, 4, 5, 6, 5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcement from MapleStory Update!!   Announcement from MapleStory Update!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Announcement from MapleStory Update!!
Page 1 of 1